Friday, December 7, 2012

Oh My Mistletoe!

After totally tossing all the laundry that was neatly folded on the couch all over the floor last night, I decided to kick back on the couch with a cold one and watch some television. I was mesmerized when I came upon this show while channel surfing. The show is called Dexter. That man is brilliant! I have a new favorite show. If you have not seen it I highly suggest you start watching it.

I was really getting into the show when this bitch Barbie, sashays into the room and demands that I move from "her spot". She also grabs the remote away from me and puts on this Project Runway shit. Dafaq?

She orders me to get her a snack. Fuck that shit. I was about to tell her where to go and how to get there when an idea popped into my head. I made like I was going to do Her Royal Pain in the Ass' bidding. I skip into the kitchen with a smile plastered on my face. I search the kitchen for some things that I will need. I do pick up a little snack as well. Barbie did have a good call there. I could have gone for a too, and it would make what I was about to do so much easier. As she moved to get the snack, CHOP! OFF WITH HER HEAD. 
Her days of being a bitch are done. Thanks for the idea Dexter. I'm your biggest little fan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment