Monday, December 3, 2012

Have a nice trip

So it seems big sister really doesn't want to play by the rules. She thinks that Santa and us elves are not real.  She is getting an attitude as big as that red-nosed flea bag Rudolph, with a mouth to match it. Well I think it is time to put that kid back in line. If I spoke to my parents in the tone she does at times I would of had my ass beaten with a licorice whip or a lollipop.

One of the house rules here is that you do not wear your shoes inside. You leave them by the door when you come in. Well Sissy didn't listen and was wearing them inside again. She has also been driving me crazy doing her doing her dance and cheer routines. Tap. Tap. Tap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Rah, rah, rah , sis. boom bah and shit. I am starting to hear those damn cheers in my sleep, even worse I catch myself saying them throughout the day. GET OUT OF MY HEAD ALREADY!

Well I came up with a little way to slow her down a bit. After I was done she was left scratching her head as to how in the hell it happened. Since daddy was at work, little sister and brother were playing and mom was in the kitchen she had no one to accuse of doing it. Let's see if she is a believer after this.
 I also left my calling card on the whipped cream that was on her pancakes for dinner tonight. Hee hee, I love how clueless humans can be sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment