Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Greedy little sons of bitches

So I thought I'd help out again. I know, I know I am such a giving elf going above and beyond the call of duty here. I thought I'd be nice and hang up the kid's stocking here. 
HOLY HELL WTF! These things are huge! I don't mean larger than normal I mean they are the size of this family's two year old son, and he is huge, not fat just tall. He is the size of a small 3 year old. I think I overheard mom saying on the phone last month at his 2 year appointment that he was already at 36 inches. That is 3 feet tall.

Just how much crap do they think that they will get? I know for a FACT that they will not be filled that much with the attitudes that they have had here these past few days. If they were my kids they would of been beat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment